This blog has been created with the purpose of sharing original english materials for children to learn and develop different skills. In order to encourage the learning process, a motivating atmosphere will be created.

lunes, 15 de octubre de 2018

WELCOME!

Welcome to Our English Corner!

My name is Fernando Navarro. I studied the Grade of Primary Education at Universidade da Coruña from 2010 to 2014. After finishing the degree I went to Belfast (Northern Ireland), where I lived nine months studying English (I got the First certificate of Cambridge University) and working as a waiter in the Ramada Hotel. When I came back to Spain, I got a job as English teacher for children in the Air Hostess English Academy. However, I have never stopped studying this language, and I got the C1 certificate of the Trinity College a year ago. I am currently studying at Universidad Internacional de la Rioja (UNIR) to get the English specialty of my degree.




This blog has been created as a requirement of an activity proposed by the subject ICT Tools Applied to the Learning of English Language. The purpose of the blog is to design and share five different original activities for Children within which they will be able to practice both production and comprehension skills: speaking, writing, listening and reading.


In order to motivate our students and make the learning process more significant, the five activities will be part of an interdisciplinary project between English and Natural Science. The project is called "Water for life", so the activities of the blog, apart from working on the English Skills, will be based on different contents related to the water cycle, aquatic ecosystems, seas and oceans, etc. All the activities have been designed to be applied in the third grade of Primary Education.

I hope you enjoy the activities created for this blog!!


Best wishes!!



 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario